Benefits of Local Membership:
By becoming a member of the Boston Chapter you will gain access to valuable benefits and resources. Our members advance their information management knowledge and careers continuously through educational lunch meetings where you can learn about the latest “hot topic” while enjoying a fabulous lunch and mingling with your peers and other professionals interested in Records and Information Management from the New England region.
We’ll also help you in your quest to become a Certified Records Manager. Four members of our Board of Directors, as well as many of our chapter members have attained their CRM designation. We provide guidance, support and tools to help you achieve your goals.
Benefits of International Membership Access - Your Connection to a Global Network
· Local chapters to connect you to professionals in your geographic area
· Online Member Search to provide you with contact information for members
· Electronic access to information, tips, and guidance through the ARMA member forum
Expertise - Links to a World of Ideas and Solutions
· ARMA Online Store offers more than 200 member-discounted RIM resources, including books, software, and videos
· The Annual Conference and Expo provides dozens of educational sessions
· Information Management magazine is the leading source for learning about the records and information management issues that matter to business. Written by top professionals and thought leaders, it features insightful articles about the latest records and information management trends, technologies, and best practices.
Professional Development - At Every Stage of Your Career
· ICRM Study Groups and Exam Preparation Resources
· Leadership opportunities through service on ARMA’s committees and Board of Directors, as well as through chapter leadership