So You Want To Be A CRM.
CRM Exam Prep Workshop: Parts 1-5.
ARMA Boston will be sponsoring a CRM Exam Preparation Workshop. Many records management and info governance job postings require or prefer the CRM credential, and the exam experience provides for enhanced professionalism, personal growth, and deep grounding in the RIM field. This session will help you to better prepare for the exam’s multiple-choice parts.
Introduction: Becoming a CRM: From Application to Certification | Instructor: George Despres, CRM
Part 1: Management Principles and the Records & Information Management Program | Instructor: Melissa Strawhecker, CRM
Part 2: Records & Information Management: Creation and Use | Instructor: Kevin Vagen, CRM
Part 3: Records Systems, Storage, and Retrieval | Instructor: Meg Duncan, CRM
Part 4: Records Appraisal, Retention, Protection, and Disposition | Instructor: Charlene Cunniff, CRM
Part 5: Technology | Instructor: Kevin Vagen, CRM
- How do I get to Simmons College? Directions to campus
- How do I find the Simmons room location? The training will take place in room M501 in the 5th floor of the School of Management. Here's a Campus Map
- How much will it cost me? ARMA and AIIM members will be charged $100.00 to attend the workshop. Non-members will be charged $125.
- Will course materials be available? Attendees will receive handouts prior to each session.
- Do I need to pack a lunch? No. Continental breakfast and lunch will be included in the price of the workshop. Alert the event organizer of any special dietary needs.
- Can I park nearby? On-campus parking is available for $18 per day.
- When and where can I take the CRM exams? The Institute of Certified Records Managers conducts testing three times a year. Details may be found on the ICRM website.
Tuesday, 12/5/17 at 8:30am - 4:30pm | iCal
300 The Fenway: School of Management, 5th Floor
Boston , MA 02115
[ Get Directions ]
Look Who's Coming:
City of Pittsburgh