Thank you for your patience while we’ve transitioned to a new learning management system (LMS). The new site is more robust and user friendly – and we believe it was worth your wait!
You can now register for “Office 365: Keys to Successful Adoption,” the latest in the iMasters series of interactive web seminars that are FREE to professional members of ARMA International.
This session is designed to present a holistic view of Office 365 adoption. Michelle Kirk from Georgia-Pacific LLC will discuss Office 365 topics relevant to IG professionals who wish to gain a basic understanding of what they face in a future migration/implementation, or who wish to build on their current knowledge of the product suite.
- Learn more about the breadth of Microsoft O365 and its component applications
- Become more familiar with protection and IG features of the product suite
- Recognize the importance of change management in O365 adoption
- Become acquainted with select IG risks and mitigation options
- Understand the importance of developing a risk position around the suite of products.
The live event is scheduled for February 21 at 1 p.m. Central time.
Like all iMasters sessions, the event is FREE to ARMA International members and will be available on demand afterwards. The fee for non-members is $35.